[1994 - 2001]
• 3 co-leaders from the very beginning.
• A totally original repertoire, made of compositions by all 3 musicians.
• More than 50 concerts a year in Europe from 1996 to 2000, including numerous major French venues and European Festivals.
• 3 tours in the US and Canada in 1998, 1999, 2000 : New York (Knitting Factory, Bell Atlantic Festival), Festival d'Aspen - Colorado, Los Angeles (Baked Potato), New Orleans (Snug Harbour), Oakland (Yoshi's), Atlanta, Washington, Chicago, Canadian Festivals : Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Toronto... Also toured in Japan and in the Middle East.
• 4 albums for Blue Note Records.
[1998 - 1999] - Prysm with James Taylor
1998 : One concert at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées in Paris, with the Orchestre National de France conducted by Seiji Osawa (Gershwin memorial)
1999 : US tour with symphonic orchestras - 12 concerts, in Dallas, Forth Worth, Phoenix, San Antonio, Atlanta
[2009 - 2011] - Prysm + guests
A recent experience that led Prysm to record another live album at the Opera de Lyon, featuring Rosario Giuliani and Manu Codjia.
|Thu 14 June 2012|
Sat 16 June 2012
|Thu 19 April 2012||Marseille||Cri du Port|
|Sat 25 February 2012||La Réunion / Saint Paul||Espace Lecomte de Lisle|
|Fri 24 February 2012||La Réunion / Saint Leu||Le Séchoir|
|Mon 20 February 2012||Ile Maurice /|
|Fri 17 February 2012||Madagascar / Tananarive|
|Fri 20 January 2012||Thionville||l'Adagio|
|Thu 12 January 2012|
Fri 13 January 2012
|Paris||Duc des Lombards|